This Saturday, 15th of September, we will discuss “Feminist Utopias and Politics” at 1:00 pm at Amargi.
Here are some questions we will want to discuss together:
- What is an “utopia”?
- Is it an ideal? Is it a way of resistance? Or both of it?
- What are the differences between feminist utopias and utopias in general?
- If we bring property, gender, social belongings, politic systems, freedom, types of repression etc. into question, is there a necessity for utopias to imagine an alternative world?
- What kind of role can utopia play in feminist politics?
- Are there any politics without utopias?
The language of discussion is Turkish but we are looking forward to see you all!